Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Swaddle Kassi!


Another show we love to watch is How I Met Your Mother but since Netflix likes to torment me and not have the current season on there we have only watched up through last season.

Now if you remember last season was when Lilly was pregnant and closer to the end of the season Marshall has a freak out about becoming a father and is worried he isn't prepared so at night he swaddles Lilly while she is asleep.

Well a couple of days after we watched this episode I fell asleep on the couch and when Ron let Socrates in he came and jumped on the couch to wake me up and this is what I woke up too!


Ron had some how swaddled me! It's a good thing I love him so much!

No comments: