Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas 2012


Because I was sick with an hip infection Christmas was a little off but here are some of the pictures from the day we did Christmas!


This is where Alex and Kalia started opened their gifts, yeah the chairs didn't last long!




A bubble blower from Mimi and Papa for them to share!




Of course they wanted mom and dad to open all the boxes of their gifts right away!


Echo opening some of her gifts.


Fabulous canned food from my parents!


Tasty Chicken, beans, beef, and chicken enchilada! Yep we will be living first class if we need to rely just on our can goods and survival kits!


My hubby opening some of his gifts!


Kalia and her new slippers!


Alex and his slippers!


More of my sexy husband!


Ron checking out the pizza grill pan I got him!


Kalia opening the gift I was so excited for her to open!


Kalia in the tutu I made for her! It was so cute I wanted one for myself


My hubby opening up the Assassin Creed III game I got him!


And lastly Shelia and Jeremy opening the Batman Trilogy we gave them!
 

No comments: