Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Goal Recap and 2013 Goals!


Since I gave you a recount yesterday on all the highlights, low lights, and adventures of 2012, today I bring you a recap on how I did on my goals and give you the goals for 2013!


Here is last years goals, I put how I did on them in purple under the goal!

1. Start faithfully going to the Temple twice or more a month!

I know it's no excuse but because the Temple is a bit farther away then my parents house it has been a little harder to go as much as I would have liked to, but I did fairly well and even was able to go to the Manti Temple again, the Las Vegas Temple, and the Salt Lake Temple! Which if you remember from my lifetime goal after I went through the Temple in 2010 to go to one Temple a year that I haven't been too that is out of the state unless for some reason, (like being pregnant, deaths, family events, etc, etc) that I can't travel. This year, just like last year, I went to two!

2. Not call out of work one single day!

Hahaha! That's funny! Moving on!

3. Go to the Gilbert and Phoenix Temple if they open at the end of the year like they are planned to plus visit one Temple out of the State!

Again like I started already I went to two out of state Temples this year that I haven't been to, the Las Vegas (which we did on our Honeymoon) and Salt Lake! Since the Gilbert and Phoenix Temples aren't open yet I could check this goal off!

4. Cut back on my soda intake greatly!

Okay I honestly did very good on this one! I have cut down to either one soda a day or three a week!

5. Pay off the rest of my credit cards!

I didn't get them all paid off but I was able to pay off two!

6. Start a fruit and veggie garden!

I didn't do this one because of the craziness of this year!

7. Get more into shape!

I may not be toned but I have lost some weight!

8. Don't go into the ER unless I'm working there!

Hahaha! I wish I achieved this goal!

9. Go up North to visit family at least once!

Actually went up twice!

10. Right in my journal everyday even if it is a boring nothing happen type of day! This one I will start on tomorrow since it's the beginning of the week!

I failed at this one horribly!

11. Don't miss church unless it's my weekend to work or I'm at another ward for a baby blessing, homecoming, or farewell.

Because of my crazy health issues this one was very hard to keep, but I did okay.

12. Hang out more with my siblings, even if it's just for a couple of hours at my parent's house watching tv and movies!

I didn't do as well as I would have liked but I did pretty good overall!

13. Stop being so grumpy about certain things that are out of my control.

I honestly achieved and rocked this goal!

14. Do not let any of my friends/family win the the baby pool that Ron and I will be pregnant before we have been married a year!

I still have two months for this one but so far so good!

15. Keep my car clean inside and out!

Except for this week my car is fabulously clean!

16. Get over my fear of working with fondant and start practicing making fondant covered cakes and cupcakes!

Nope, didn't even try!

17. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover!

I got 3/4 of the way through it!

18. Buy a 2nd pair of jeans to have in my wardrobe!

Hahahaha! Yes is 12 months I still managed to not get a second pair of jeans!

19. Enroll in school to finish my prerequisites!

I switched to a different area in the medical field to go to school for and enrolled!

20. Have all the Thank You notes wrote and mailed off within two months of being married!

Did it in three but it's much better than six!

21. Hang out with my best friend more!

Horribly failed this one!

22. Make it through my wedding and still have everyone on talking terms!

Sort of!

23. Eat at home more.

Again another goal I rocked!

24. Go to more extended family gatherings from both sides of my family and my new family!

I did okay with this one.

25. Have more blog posts then I did last year!

Another rocked goal!

26. Go to the dentist and get a cleaning!

Hahahaha! I didn't do this one at all!

27. Go to the Grand Canyon!

Hahaha! Once again I didn't complete this goal for yet another year!

Now that I have recapped on my 2012 goals it is time to share my 28 (because I turn 28 this year) goals for 2013!

1. Try to go to the Temple once a month or more once the Gilbert Temple opens!

2. Go with Ron to the Snowflake and Gila Valley Temple.

3. Finish my HUGE Deadliest Catch quilt that I started before Captain Phil died, so end of 2008!

4. Try once again to conquer my fear of fondant!

5. Once I get caught up on my posts be no more than a week behind with my blogging!

6. Organize the room we have dubbed "Bermuda Triangle" and get stuff out in the shed.

7. Try to go to bed most nights at a decent hour.

8. Stay healthy and out of the doctor or hospital!

9. Finally get the rest of my framed wedding photos up on the wall!

10. Become "with child" by the end of the year at the latest!

11. Pay off my credit cards!

12. Not only go to church more but attend the whole block!

13. Get a hot honey for Socrates! (Come on puppies need love too!)

14. Go camping at least once!

15. Even on my lazy, no work, or errands to be ran days try to get dressed in something other than pajamas at least most of the time!

16. Have my nails painted and lovely at least 75% of the time!

17. Get A's in all my classes.

18. Make more cupcake designs (with or without fondant!)

19. Get a new pair of sandals and another pair of jeans!

20. Go out with friends more.

21. Drink more water.

22. Visit some of the little and less known sights that are close by.

23. Plant a veggie and herb garden!

24. Write in my journal at least four days out of the week.

25. Try to get used to the more spicy foods that my husband loves!

26. Do more reading!

27. Eat healthier food.

28. And once again try to go to the Grand Canyon for the first time!

So there you go my lovelys, my goals for 2013! Make sure to not only check out my blog daily but to also come back in 365 days to see the 2013 goal recap!
 

No comments: