Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Movie Night with Aunt Kassi and Uncle Ron!


We didn't know that Echo was going to have to have surgery when we were in Disneyland and when we got our Cozy Cone mugs while there we decided that one night we would have them over for a Cars Theme movie night. When we knew they were going to be staying the night the night Echo had surgery we figured this was going to be the best time to do it! And I have to tell you that every idea on this post came out of my own brain and I didn't come from Pinterest! Sorry I'm very proud of that fact!


I won't lie I was super excited to do a Themed movie night with Alex and Kalia and I got very into it! The day before I went to the dollar store and I came home with all of this so I could make...............


these!!!!


I'm so glad that Dollar Tree has a lot of Cars and Tinkerbell things so I knew not only could I get a theme both of them loved but also two different themes in the same items so they knew which was which! This was Alexzander's bag and all the goodies in it!


And this was Kalia's bag and contents!


I can't ell you how excited I was about these bags! I had to take this picture with my phone and send it to almost everyone I thought would care and think they were cute!


As if the "Roadside Emergency Kit" bags weren't enough to prove how much I got into it and how excited I was this should help! The kids love pigs in a blanket but I took it one step further and the night before I dyed the dough four different colors so that they would look like. Since this was the canned biscuit dough it was harder to completely dye but it was still super cute!


Here is our ice, Cozy Cone mugs, and "motor oil" (a.k.a Root Beer)


I finished the plates off which Ron's idea of cookie car wheels because which kids don't like cookies! The day after this it both dawned on us that we should have used Oreo's but this still worked and was super cute!


I started the first Cars movie while dinner was cooking and gave the kids their kits which of course they loved!


As you can see from the next so many photos that they loved them!






The kids enjoying their Cars dinner!


After dinner to go with their Jello dessert they got to eat popcorn out of Lightening McQueen!


It was a super fun night and Alex and Kalia loved it! I'm seeing more movie themes in our future and of course when we have kids of our own!

No comments: