Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Play Date with Aunt Kassi!


A few days after coming home form our Utah/Disneyland trip Echo went in to have her gallbladder removed. In the late Summer Shelia asked Echo to watch the kids overnight while Jeremy and and her had a date and since he surgery was decided on and thrown together very quickly it was going to have to be done on the same day. Well since I was going to take school and work off to take and help Echo I told Shelia I would watch the kids too! So she met us at the hospital to drop off the kids and they got to play with Echo until they called her back to get her ready. While she was back there they both sat on my lap and I explained that Grandma Echo had an owie in her tummy and they doctor was going to give her some medicine to make her go to sleep and then she was going to take out and fix the owie in her tummy. Kalia kept saying then she be better when he tummy is better and Alexzander kept insisting that their was a baby in Grandma Echo's tummy. I won't lie I had a good laugh about that! They left us go back to say bye before her surgery and I when I told the kids that they had to hold my hand, walk, listen, and be very quiet when we were back there they listened so good you would have thought that threatened them that Santa would never come ever again if they didn't! Hahaha! But they said goodbye and gave her hugs and kisses and we went off to have some fun while we waited the hour and a half or two hours until she was done. Of course little kids don't want to stay inside and be quiet in the waiting room so instead we................


Went outside to look and slightly play.....


in the water fountain outside of the front lobby.





 

Isn't it crazy how much kids love water and fountains even when it's cold outside!

Just like all kids the water fountain only held so much interest for them. Since we had at least an hour or hour and a half left I loaded them into the car seats of my car and we headed to.................


McDonalds! Yes this was just as much for me as it was for them! I needed a Coke and french fries to fuel me for the next few hours! Hahaha!


To waste extra time they got to play for about forty five minutes!




A funny story about this! Kalia got on this toy and then pointed to the turtle, frog, hippo, bear, and tree and told me what they were. So I asked her that she was sitting on. Without missing a beat and with a huge smile on her face she said a Cheeto! Hahaha! I loved it!




After McDonalds we went back to the hospital where Mimi and Papa were and they watched Alex and Kalia while I went back to watch and get Echo ready to go home after surgery. Then I loaded in Alex, Kalia, and Grandma Echo and we headed home. But don't worry it wasn't the end of our day! I have another post tomorrow about the rest of it!

No comments: