Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Staging a Protest!


If you read my post about Christmas gifts you will know that I wrapped the bone we got for Socrates and I put it behind the tree. Of course he could smell it and he would go and look at it or lick it then look at me with a "Please let me have it!" look to which I replied "no you have to wait until Christmas!" So for the two weeks that his wrapped and forbidden bone sat behind the tree this is what he would do.


He would lay here everyday with that look on his face. Then that gift that you see there, well it would start out each and everyday of these two weeks upright by all the other gifts and as soon as Socrates came and laid in this spot he would put his paw out and knocked over this gift. The first day I got up and fixed it twice but following my rule for toddlers throwing things off of highchairs the third time the gift sat there. So everyday after that the gift would set there from his protest until he was outside for the night when I would fix it.

I won't lie I had a good laugh at his protest!

No comments: