Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just Obeying!


It's not secret that almost every animal loves to eat whatever their human family is putting into their pie holes and Socrates is no exception!

One night when I was eating toast with butter and jam he sat quietly by the couch watching me, then he went over to tell Ron on me and sat there with him for minutes watching me as I ate, I decided I would be nice and give him a piece so I called him over and within 0.02 seconds he had jumped from the bean bag and on to the couch that he know he isn't suppose to be one. We honestly couldn't help but laugh and every time we told him to get off the couch he gave us I'm just obeying Kassi and coming over to see her look! This look made us laugh even more and it wasn't until he happily had his piece of toast in his mouth before he would jump down and enjoy his snack!


No comments: