Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dessert!


In the beginning of December Ron's boss held a company Christmas party! Since it's a small business the five employees and their spouses join Ron's boss, Denis, and his wife in their home for visiting and a very tasty and catered four course meal!

A very rare moment for me that I don't remember ever doing before was I only took one picture while we were at the party and that one picture was on my cell phone!

But at least it was cute and better than no picture! Hahaha!


I loved this and so my one and only picture of the Christmas party was this!

It's dessert shaped into a cigar our of a chocolate filling and a thinner chocolate around it. Then it had an accent "squiggle" of mocha mousse, and a white and milk chocolate powder to make the ash! Then to top if all off out of sugar paper it they made a wrapper with the Gravity Works logo on it! It was so cute and even tastier!






No comments: