Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Eleven Months!


Yes your calendars are right! Today is the 29th of the month which means..................

Ron and I have been married for eleven months!

I won't lie I'm shocked at how fast these eleven months have gone by!


So here is our eleven month update!

*We rung in the New Year quietly at home, because our plans got canceled last minute, but of course those plans were made the day before too.

*I got signed off with a clean bill of health for my hip, which is how I plan to stay all year!

*Ron got busier with work after an employee was let go but it was a good thing and a good type of busy!

*I made a big choice to change my major and go fully into the field of forensics, homicide investigation, and pathology focusing mainly on pediatric causes.

*Ron and I are trying to eat better, exercise more, and get more in shape (yep the most famous of all New Year Resolutions!)

*I got to go and see my Ducky play flag football! I'm hoping he tries out for football at Red Mountain! This proud sister will make sure she makes a lot of those games!

*We got to attended the blessing of Miss Kimber, the daughter of our cousin's Matt and Piper!

*I truly have become the Domestic Diva! On my days off I ad match, run errands, clean, and have dinner ready to be cooked or cooking before 1pm! I also have been making homemade bread that has been super tasty!

*I got to get together once again with my cousins MeKell, Claudia, and Brittany at Claudia's house to make some fun Halloween crafts, eat, laugh, and just enjoy each others company!

*We happily fed the sister missionaries, something we are going to try to do every month!

Well that is pretty much our recap! But check out next month for out HUGE one year recap!!

No comments: