Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Family Christmas Party!


Because my grandpa Hatch has been sick this year the plan for everyone that could go to California for Christmas was changed and everyone came to my parents house!

Sadly my hip decided to get all infected and grumpy so Ron and I spent the 23rd and the 26th in the ER and it took a lot of talking into and the promise to stay off my leg most of the time to not be admitted to the hospital for Christmas.

So because of this Ron and I missed pretty much everything but I broke my stay off your leg rule long enough to go to my parents house on Christmas Eve for 20 minutes or so to see everyone and get some pictures with my grandparents.






And I had to take a picture of Hudson real fast before we left!


I was really upset to miss everything but thankful that I was able to go for a little bit and that I didn't spend my Christmas in a hospital room!

No comments: