Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Titanic Gift!!


This summer I came home from an appointment and a box from Best Buy was sitting just inside the gate. I figured it was for Ron or maybe Echo since I haven't bought anything online in months so I was shocked when it had my name on it!

I got inside and I won't lie I was a little excited as I opened it! When the lid was open this is what I saw!


Some awesome friends has sent me the Titanic 100 year Anniversary collection box!!!!

I won't lie I squealed with excitement!!

The box contained a new documentary and book on the Titanic and replicas of tickets, lists, letters, telegrams, and such from or regarding the ship!

And of course you know I popped that movie right in and watched it!

No comments: