Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

50 Years Ago!

Okay so here is the reason Ron and I were up in Holbrook, I mean yes I have family there and yes my dad grew up there and yes it has some sort of small town charm but honestly if I had a choice between Holbrook and Disneyland I'm sorry but Mickey wins! Anyway it was my Grandma and Grandpa Larson's (or the Drandma and the Drandpa) 50th wedding anniversary and we were doing what the Larson clan does best which is party!

Miss Kimmy Pie was a gem and took some cute photos of all of us before the party started!



And the couple that started it all! My grandma Linda and grandpa Wendell!



My grandparents and five of their six children! Aaron wasn't able to make it from Tennessee but we still love him!




My grandparents with their kids and their spouses!


My uncle Sterling and his daughter Alicia


My parents and their circus!


My uncle Russell, aunt Cary, and Avlee!


My aunt Barb and her babies Brennan and Ashlynn!


All of the grandkids! Sadly I am the oldest by five years and without my shoes I'm the third shortest! The only two under me is Brennan and Avlee and they both have eight to ten years of growing left to do and they both have fathers that could sub in for the Jolly Green Giant!


I love this one! Cary has always completely loved my grandpa!



My sexy husband and myself!



My grandparents with Ron and I!



My grandparents with their son and daughter Sterling and Alonna!



And lastly Alonna and Alicia!

The rest of these photos are just random ones that I took during the party!



Some of the decor!



More decor, that whole table was full of pictures of my grandparents, their children, and all of their grandchildren through the years!



And of course the grub table!



My dad, setting stuff up!



My Llama making sure the stage doesn't run off!






























It was a super fun night, celebrating such a beautiful and joyous thing!

Love you always Drandma and Drandpa and thanks for starting it all and setting such an amazing example!

No comments: