Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day 2012!


In July on Friday the 13th not only did I cross paths with my rare and fabulous scorpion friend but it was also Chick Fil-A's 2012 Cow Appreciation Day!

And as we have the last four years Konner and I put on our cow gear to score some free and tasty food!



The both of us!



Ducky! I'm so glad he still loves me even with my crazy picture taking!



Me all cowed up!



Oh yes! A tray full of yumminess!



And lastly our tray full of yumminess wouldn't be complete without all our dipping sauce!

Once again it was a fabulous day and of course we will continue doing it every year. Konner told me this year though that I need to be pregnant next year for it! Hahaha! We will see Ducky!

No comments: