Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Holbrook Trip June 2012 Part 1


Moving right along with catch up train and our next stop is Ron and my trip to Holbrook the first weekend of June!


When we first got there we stopped and had dinner at my most favorite place to eat in Holbrook, Wayside!! Just typing it's name makes me almost drool!


My tasty dinner!


And oh yes my amazing pineapple coke!!




Next we went and checked into the hotel and this was right outside of our door. I don't know why but I love these break glass in case of an emergency cases!


I don't know why but I love taking pictures of our hotel rooms! So here is our bed!


Shower and potty!


Mirror and TV!


And our bathroom sink!


But the best part of our hotel wasn't in our room but was at breakfast the next morning! Oh yes make your own waffles!!

So this was my boring day one Holbrook Trip part one post!

No comments: