Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day With Kalia!


Okay time for catch up! This happened sometime in May but like I said I have about ten hundred posts!


One day my cutie little niece was sick and couldn't go to daycare so I got to watch he all day! She was perfect and happily went with me to the store, bank, post office, and to get lunch, cheerfully saying hi to everyone who passed her!


That afternoon she laid on the couch and we watched about 15 minutes of Cars until her eyelids became to heavy to fight anymore and she surrendered to a nap complete with Violet the stuff dog that talks and says her nap that Uncle Ron gave her when she was born. The funny part about this was her feet were right up my chest and resting on my shoulders the entire time!



No comments: