Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cousins!


In May the family put together a photo book where each grandchild and great grandchild made a page for my Grandma Hatch's birthday/Mother's Day. While I was going through pictures I found some fabulous gems that I know you all will completely love!



Me with a horrible fake tan, Claudia, MeKell, and Kimbre at Hunter's baby shower!



One of the many Adam's Family Reunion camp outs!



For a long time we all got matching shirts or outfits at least once a year (honestly I think if they could get away with it we would still having matching clothes!)



Easter in Joseph's City with me, Brenn, MeKell, David, and Brittany! First off why is my dress so short? Second I think Brenn needs to go to the bathroom. Third where is Kimbre?



Hanging out on grandma and grandpa's bed and I have to say the hair styles in this one are fabulous!



I found about twenty of these different photos with all of us grandkids in the back of grandpa's truck!



And lastly this beauty in front of my parent's town home about 18 years ago!

No comments: