Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Holbrook Trip June 2012 Part 2!


Breaking news!

Please sit down before reading!

This morning at 7:30am and tomorrow morning at 7:30am there will be two new cupcakes posted on my cupcake blog!

This is not a test or a joke so please check them out!

The last day of our weekend was a nice lazy day filled with fabulous food, a small business trip, and a quick stop in Taylor!



What a better way to start off a day!

After breakfast and check out we met with a guy that works with Echo who Ron is doing some work for. He completely loves it up there in Holbrook and has brought some very beautiful land that you know get to enjoy now with my fabulous amount of pictures!




































He even has train in his front yard!

After checking out his land and having a tasty lunch, Ron and I headed to Taylor to see my Grandpa and Grandma Hatch and of course I had to stop by the cemetery like I do every time I'm there.




Here are my cousin's boys



Ethan



And Dylan




Miss London who I took car of at Phoenix Children's Medical Center.



My great grandma and grandpa Hatch. I had a picture of my great grandma and grandpa Adams but I think my camera ate it!



The WWII unknown solider.




These three are siblings from the early 1900's and family. I have always loved and cared for these three cradles for as long as I can remember.


And as we were leaving out of town I took a drive by picture of the Snowflake Temple!

No comments: