Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Six Months!


Yep your calendar is correct! Today is the 29th so you know what that means!!

Our six month anniversary posts!

I won't lie I can't believe it's been six whole months that I've married my soul mate! It really has gone by so fast!


This month the adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Truex have been.......

* The business Ron works for moved to downtown Phoenix. Which means means meeting him for lunch every once in a while will always cause a search for a parking spot but will also give us some more very tasty lunch options!

* I have a few new, big, and exciting new work choices to make!

* Besides for my own personal Christmas decor all my stuff is finally out of my parent's house.

*I have been doing so designing for cupcakes so be ready for my cupcake blog to come back full force!

*We finally picked dates to go on our Utah/Disneyland trip this year!

*Ron and I are fully loving our church calling!

*We found a ceramic store by our house that is a lot like the one that used to be by my parents house when I was younger and I was beyond thrilled! So far Ron has made a dragon and I've made a dragon teapot, snowman, pumpkin, and train! (Don't worry I will blog about them!)

* And lastly with some crazy health stuff that has gone on for me recently is all done but it has tested both Ron and I and our marriage and in the end we have learned so much, have an even stronger marriage, and love each other even more than before!

So really not too many things have happened but it's still be a great month!

No comments: