Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baking Day!


June wasn't the best month for me especially on the 19th. Six years ago on June 19th I lost a patient that I had taken care of for almost a year and had gotten close to him and his family. Early this year that patient's mother passed away and on the morning of June 19th of this year I got a call from a friend to tell me that his father had passes away that morning as well as another patient I had taken care of for a long time at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Needless to say it wasn't a good day but I do what I love to do to make me feel better and that is cook and bake so here is my creations from that day!

Key Lime Pie



Blueberry Muffins



Red Velvet Cupcakes with homemade Cream Cheese Frosting



Peanut Butter cookies



Cinnamon Rolls (sorry I could get the picture to turn for me)



Cornbread



Brownies



Apple Pie



And lastly Taco Soup!


Doing all of this helped made me feel somewhat better and also gave us a lot of tasty things to eat!

No comments: