Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sorta new but still awesome!


I'm interrupting my my post order and decided that I should share the thing that is making this marathon and hopefully up keep of my blog going!

As you may have read from my "monthly marriage" posts that Ron has a new job as a senior developer in Phoenix with a web company. Well they just moved from one office to another one in downtown Phoenix and his boss had a laptop that he was going to wipe clean and donate to Best Buy. Ron asked his boss if he could buy it off of him and his boss said no but you can have it!

So here is my new (but used) laptop! It's not as big as "Professor Plum" my old laptop but it's at least two years newer and it works like a champ!

The next time I saw Ron's boss after Ron brought this home I told him that he has to be one of the best bosses ever!

But I do have a challenge for you all! I need a name for her! She is solid, shiny black that is about medium size, so let me hear the ideas so I can pick one!



No comments: