Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2014

Rondalynn and Cousin Wall-E!


I decided to break up the holiday posts with Miss Rondalynn meeting her new cousin Wall-E!

Yes that means I'm an aunt!!!

To a puppy named Walter Dwight Larson or Wall-E for short! Hahahah!

Karli and her girlfriend Kaittie got this cute little puppy and one night when I was at my parents house we went over to their apartment and Rondalynn and I got to meet Wall-E!

Now you all know what type of dog Rondalynn is used to and well honestly Wall-E is not only the same size of some of Socrates's toys but I think he has "passed" things as big or bigger than Wall-E as well!

Wall-E really didn't know what to think of Rondalynn but the look on her face says exactly what she thought of him!


She was so excited and squealed with delight over him!

At one point she even tried to "kiss" or "eat" his face and loved it when he would give her Wall-E kisses and even tried to lick him back!

Hey dog mouths are cleaner than human mouths right and it builds up her immune system!

Hahaha!

I don't know if they will always have this love for each other but for right now it's adorable!

No comments: