Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Meeting Santa!


I wanted to beat the Christmas Santa rush so the first week of December Ron and I took Squeaky to meet the Jolly man in red for the first time!

But if you want to hear the story of her first visit with Santa you will have to head over to the baby blog!

But I won't be mean and I'll show you all the pictures we got!










This was the picture I picked to be printed out for our family and friends!

And afterwards we went to Sam's Club to get a prescription and we found How the Grinch Stole Christmas on Blu-Ray. But all that shopping and meeting Santa............


Wears a girl out!

I can't wait until next year when both her and her brother get to see Santa!

Hopefully Rondalynn will like him a little better than this year!

No comments: