Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby Quilts!


I made this awesome quilt top for Rondalynn when I was pregnant with her but time got away from me and I wasn't able to finish it.

But here is the finished top!


Of course it would have cupcakes! I haven't gotten the back yet but I plan on getting it this month so I can tie off both baby quilts at the same time!

Yes I said both baby quilts because one rare occasion that Rondalynn took over an hour nap I was able to finish the to of Little Bean's quilt!


This is the front and the back that just needs to be tied off!

I can't wait to (finally) have them done and to share them with you all!

And yes this is something that I plan on doing for all of my babies!

No comments: