Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2014

Little Bean's Baby Shower!


Early in December we had a little baby shower for the Little Bean!

Here are the pictures that my cousin took with my camera during the party!































I have to share the story about this gift!

This is from my second cousins Britny and Sherida. Their mom is my Great Aunt Claudette who passed away in 2008 from lung cancer.

She was one of my most favorite people ever!

Well before her grandson Weston was born she had bought this sign to go into his room and after he was born and old enough Sherida put it in the closet  and said she kept meaning to donate it or give it away but every time she went to do it she got this overwhelming feeling not to do it. So she would put it back again until a later time.

When I made the invites for the shower since his nursery is a space theme I put this quote on them because it went with the theme and I love it!

Sherida said as soon as she saw it on the invitation she knew right away that, that sign she had tried over and over again to pull out of the closet and get rid of was meant to go to me and my Little Bean!

It was like her mom was right there telling her this and she knew it!

When she told me this story it took every ounce of my being not to start sobbing!

I love it and I know Little Bean will and it's going to take a lot for me to ever get rid of it now!

























































The adorable diaper cake my mom and Aunt Alonna made for the shower!

And of course I wasn't thinking and didn't get pictures of any of the other cute decor and food set up!



The shower was wonderful and we were showered with so much love and support!

Once again I know my baby will be coming into a world of people who already love him to the moon and back!

No comments: