Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Halloween Pillow Cases!


When I was a teenager I knew I wanted to start a tradition of making Halloween pillow cases each year for my kids to use throughout the month of October and then take Trick or Treating at the end of the month!

To be proactive on this for every year I decided last year to buy Halloween fabric for the next year when the Halloween fabric goes on sale!

So here is what I got for Rondalynn and Little Bean's Halloween pillow cases for 2015!


Rondalynn's will be the one that say's "Boo" all over it and Little Bean's is the "Halloween mustache" one!

I already can't wait until next year to make the pillow cases for them and see them use them to fill them up with lots of treats!

No comments: