Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Grandpa Hatch's Funeral


On November 29th we laid my Grandpa Hatch to rest at the Taylor, Arizona cemetery.

The service at the church was beautiful and short just as Grandpa would have wanted it to be!

At the graveside I sat in the car with Rondalynn because it was my doctor's orders from my preterm labor scare the week before and Rondalynn was starting to fight a cold and I didn't want her in the cold wind.

But Ron being the amazing husband that he is went out to the graveside and recorded it with his Google Glasses and took these pictures for me.




I love seeing my brothers, cousins, and cousin in laws come together to place our grandfather in his final resting spot! They all looked so sharp and handsome!









The boys all had a flower on their jackets that they left on the casket after it was placed.
















His casket was gorgeous and it fit his personality to a T! It had his nickname Trailor with a bunch of animal tracks around it on a handle and the big buck in the middle of it was from an actual picture my grandpa took of the buck before he shot it.

The graveside was short and sweet and still beautiful and this is how Rondalynn and I spend the time.


Nap time with her baby brother!

Ir was a wonderful and beautiful day and service!

We love you Grandpa! You will be greatly missed but this is not goodbye but until we meet again!

No comments: