Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pumpkin Carving 2014!


One of my most favorite things to do at Halloween time is carving pumpkins!

I love the smell, the feel of the guts, the seeds, and the creativeness!

Honestly I will carve pumpkins until I'm dead! I've decided this a long time ago!

So of course I was even more excited this year when Squeaky would be able to help me!


Reaching in to get some guts!


But before she could touch them she got unsure and pulled her hand back.




But then tried again!


Smiling at daddy when she was pulling out pumpkin guts!


She is very much a girl when it comes to slimy or messy things like this so she took it very slow!




Then decided to sample the guts!





Which she really didn't like but I made her laugh for this picture!


Another awesome reason pumpkin carving is the best! PUMPKIN SEEDS!

And lastly here are our pumpkins for 2014!


Daddy did a Socrates pumpkin, Mommy did a multi-eyed ghosts, and Rondalynn has a cute smiley pumpkin!

No comments: