Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

11 Months!


I don't remember signing off on this but my baby is 11 months today!

Time has done far more than fly by!

Here are the photos from our mini photo shoot this morning which despite her having an ear infection, congestion, and getting new teeth she was happy for!



I LOVE this picture! My little Diva! Hahaha!



She started protesting her hair bow early today! Hahaha!


"No Mommy let me show you how to do it!






Behind this face I'm sure is the ideas for ten hundred things she could get into today!


And like always her monthly recap photo!


It's bittersweet knowing my baby will be one in a month! But I know all the fun things ahead of her as well!

No comments: