Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Grandpa Hatch Visit!


After my Grandpa Hatch was cleared from the doctor's at Chandler Regional Hospital he was told he needed to go to a rehab home for a bit until he was done with his IV antibiotics for his kidney infection.

My aunt and uncle in Globe were able to work it out that he came and stayed in the rehab home they work at in Globe. So one Friday afternoon/evening Ron, Rondalynn, and I went up that way to visit!

Here are the pictures we took of Rondalynn, Grandpa/Papa, and I!










He was so thrilled and excited all day for us coming up and his face just lit up when we walked into his room and Rondalynn looked right at him and smiled!

This is the last time I was able to sit and have a conversation with my Grandfather and he told Ron and I a story of him mining Tungsten in Las Vegas before he got married to my Grandmother. It was a story I had never heard before so it made it even better!

I didn't know then but within a month we would be saying our final goodbyes.

I will cherish these pictures and the short but wonderful time he got to spend with my daughter!

No comments: