Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Trying My Patience!


I post a lot about my fur baby, Socrates.

And I love him to pieces!

But these past two weeks he has been trying my patience!!!

These past two weeks I've been washing baby clothes/items, going through baby things, sorting diapers, and all that fun baby stuff and Socrates has not really been a fan of it!

Here is the list of things he has done that has made me grumpy with him!

*Knocking over any pile of baby clothes I have just folded or trying to knock them over when I'm folding them at the table.


*Dragging off the bag of diapers so I have to come and get it and also by doing this dragging he spills out at least half of the bag!

*Stealing the food right off your plate when he thinks you're not looking.

*Thinking it's playtime whenever I go to lay down.

and lastly..........

*Taking or finding every single plushie type baby toy and thinking he needs to play with it. Luckily the tone in my voice when I tell him to drop it makes him do it right away and lets him know this is not a toy for him but he has tried it with every single one!

I know he senses that something is coming and is going to change and I'm pretty sure he knows what it is because he is always coming up to give kisses to my tummy or is extra protective of me and my tummy area when people are over so I'm not worried about how he will be after Little Miss gets here but right now I don't think he likes me doing other things to prepare for this and take away from his Socrates time!

No comments: