Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Prayers of a Mother!

God blessed me with a severe hip disorder that due to an dishonest doctor lead to more health issues and my hips being worse off then they were when I was born.

I say bless because I feel I have been blessed with this disability and it has helped me learn and grow and helped others learn and grow and I thank the Lord for it regularly.

But it hasn't always been a walk in the park and I know that both of my parents have spent many, many, many hours praying to our Father in Heaven over all the things I have been through.

I always knew they would pray for me and I've never gone into a surgery without a blessing but I can't tell you how much I felt the prayers of my mother even as I was under the heavy sleep of surgical meds.

I honestly felt them every time without fail and this is why every time I see this quote I thank our loving Father in Heaven and get misty!


I know without a doubt that these are true and powerful words about the unbelievable power of the prayers of the mother!

No comments: