Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Almost To The End!


Well aren't you all lucky!

You get two baby related posts in one week without even having to go onto the baby blog!

Hahahaha! But don't get use to it! I expect you all to check out the baby blog daily!

Anyway tomorrow I will be........................



30 Weeks!!

It's crazy to believe that in 10 weeks, well more like eight or nine weeks because I have to have a c-section at 38 or 39 weeks, this pregnancy will be over and we will have a beautiful little girl here!


A beautiful little girl who right now is spending her days moving, grooving, punching, dancing, and kicking while getting herself chubby for her arrival!

I just remember thinking back in the beginning of my pregnancy how long each day felt and how it seemed as I would look at the calendar that January was at least a decade away!

But slowly as the days passed they got a little faster, and soon those faster paced days turned into faster weeks, and then months and before I knew it we are two weeks into November and I'm one day shy of being 30 weeks and almost to the end of this amazing journey!

I just had to post about how crazy it seems to be almost done and once time gets closer if you are still checking up on my baby blog, which you still should all be doing! I will have another post about my pregnancy!

No comments: