Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Rocking Chairs!


I normally keep all the baby stuff to my baby blog so you all have to go on there to see all the fun happenings but I was so proud of this project I had to share it on this blog as well!

I have wanted to make rocking chairs for Little Miss since I got pregnant and I plan on doing it with all my babies even the boys so they can have and hopefully keep and pass on to their babies!

Anyway I went to Michael's and bought the last two and they were just plain wood which of course wouldn't do so I had to make them all special just for Little Miss!


This is them after they were stained and dried!

Don't worry I didn't stain them but only supervised the person staining them outside in the nice fresh air!

Then I sat into front of them and stared at them for a couple of days thinking of what I wanted to paint on them!

Since we aren't announcing the two girl names we have picked out and we won't know for sure which one we of the two we will use to name her I wasn't going to paint a name on it, at least not until after she is born and named that is!

Finally I decided to go with a simple idea and design, traced it all, and then spent over three hours perfectly painting the design on and this was the finished project!


Two perfectly stained and flowered painted rocking chairs for our Little Miss!

I can't wait until she is old enough to play with them and use them for her baby dolls and then many, many years down the road use them for her own babies!

No comments: