Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

RTK Halloween Pictures 2013!


This year Ron and I went as gangsters for our Halloween pictures!

These are some of my favorites!

I found this dress at Good Will and I completely fell in love with it! You can't tell too much in the pictures but it accents my little baby bump at the time. Sadly about a week or so later the zipper on the side of this dress wouldn't zip up because my baby bump had grown but I'll make sure I will be able to wear it again after Little Miss gets here!



Socrates was NOT feeling the picture vibe this day! And unlike last year he was very uncooperative!




This one is my most favorite of us three!





We took these on the second story of the gazebo and Socrates could feel it shake and vibrate even more with us walking around on it and hated it. He actually crawled from the top of the stairs over to where we were for the pictures and was only there long enough for us to get a few with him in them before hurrying off back down the stairs to stable ground!



Again I love our pictures this year and I'm already looking forward to our Halloween photos next year with Little Miss and I may or may not already know what we will be next year! Hehehehe!

Our photographer is amazing and is very greatly priced! She did our engagement, wedding, 2012 family/Halloween photos, this year's family/Halloween photos, and later this month our maternity shoot! If you want her information please message me and I will give you all the details! She is truly amazing!

No comments: