Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Knee Problems!


I figured that towards the end of my pregnancy if any of my joints were going to cause me issues it would be my hips!

But at almost 31 weeks my hips are still wonderful but another joint decided to take their place!


Yep earlier this week my right knee decided it would love to start giving out on me!

Yeah just want a pregnant women who is already unbalanced by her growing uterus needs!

Luckily my left knee and my hips have strengthen up when it gave out and kept me from falling down but until Little Miss gets here and probably afterwards until I get the okay I will be wrapping, icing, and elevating my knee to keep it from misbehaving!

No comments: