Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Brenn's Baby Shower!


Since today is my baby shower, which I'm SUPER excited about!

I thought it would be great to post about my cousin's baby shower!

Now if you all remember my cousin Brenn who got married a little less than a year before Ron and I is not only pregnant with her first but she is due about three weeks before me and is having a little girl as well!

Her shower was a very small affair but here are the photos I took during it!


The food setup!

Since Brenn is a chef she prepared almost all of the food!


Close up of the cute table decor!


Brenn asked me to make cupcakes so I did with little pink anchors on them! I made chocolate anchors but somehow they got moved in the freezer and didn't set up so I had to do frosting ones instead.


Not only is Brenn a chef but she makes up a very pretty plate of food! So pretty that I had to take a picture of her food! Hahaha!


We played this game were you have to change the baby while blindfolded. I went first and with my 15 plus years of diaper changing experience I got us a good two person lead! These are the pictures I took after my turn!




But sadly due to our team having a lot more younger team members we lost our lead and BARELY lost by one diaper strap!


Next it was time to open gifts! Can you guess which one is mine? I'll give you a clue..... It can quack!






My gift had a rubber duck, a sleeper, three receiving blankets I made, and a tutu I made as well (Little Miss has one like it as well!) Brenn loved it and even used the tutu as a head dress!




At the end of the shower Brenn  and I posed for...............


For a cousin baby bump photo!


At this time Brenn was 27 weeks and I was 23!

I know you can't tell much but she does have a cute little baby bump with a popped bellybutton even!

I love you Brenn and I can't wait until both of our little girls are here!

No comments: