Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

RTK Family Pics 2013!


At the end of September Ron and I had our annual Family and Halloween pictures!

So first I decided I would share my favorites of our family ones and then do another post about the Halloween ones!










So yes I know my eyes are closed for this one but I love Ron's face and I was laughing because of something funny he said and also because his hands were on my tummy and making Little Miss all excited and making her move around a lot!



At this point I was only 23 or 24 weeks along so my baby bump wasn't too big so we have a photo session this month to do a fun and simple maternity shoot!

Once again our photographer Susie did an amazing job and I had a hard time picking out my favorites!

I honestly can't wait until next year though when we will have Little Miss in our pictures too!

No comments: