Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Echo's Birthday Dinner!


For Echo's Birthday this week Ron and I took her out to Benihana for dinner!

Of course like always I took a ton of pictures of our yummy food to share with you all!


I totally want a teapot like this!



I love this picture with Ron's sushi with his hat in the background!


Kyle was our chef and he was awesome and very funny!



Okay so here is a small world, funny story! I posted this pictures on Facebook and had two friends recognize and know the cute family we were sitting with! It was really funny!




Mickey Mouse Rice!












He got almost all of his shrimp tales into his hat on the first time!








Yay onion volcano!



That turned into a onion train!



My amazing dinner!


Kyle doing his end of dinner performance!







Singing and ice cream time!



I honestly dream about this sherbet ice cream!


The family we were sitting with was celebrating a birthday as well so after we took a picture of them they took one of us!


And this is the free picture we got from Benihana!

Once again dinner was wonderful and tasty and I can't wait for another reason to go back!

No comments: