Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tron Legacy!


On December 16th my Dad, Llama, Emma, and I went and saw the midnight showing of......


Tron Legacy in 3D!!

We got there kinda early so Emma and I had to figure out something to do to pass the hour and a half of time! So we decided to mess with the camera on my phone!


So this one of our first attempts! I'm still not used to the camera on my phone so I accidentally zoomed in! But it's a good one of my eye!


Then another zoomed in one to showcase Emma's eye!


My dad!

After I annoyed my father by taking his picture I found out that my camera can do different effects!!!


I blew a bubble in sepia!


We captured our footwear in mono!


Our 3D eye wear are in red tint.


We then solarized ourselves.


And lastly gave ourselves a negative view!

It was all good fun! But the movie was excellent! I suggest you all go and see it even if you haven't seen the first one! I would love to run out right now and see it again! And I have to say how happy I am that Hollywood did not yet again ruin another movie of my childhood with a remake or sequel!

No comments: