Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Sugar cookies 2010!


First off let me just say Merry Christmas to everyone! I will be posting about our Christmas Eve and Christmas day activities hopefully in the next few days!

The Saturday before Christmas Ducky and I made Christmas sugar cookies!


Ducky rolling out the dough!


And me rolling out some dough!


Goofy faces as Ducky cuts out Christmas trees


And I'm all smiles as I cut out stars!

Once the baking is done we move on to frosting!


Ducky frosting a tree!


And me frosting a tree!

Of course we made way more then we should have!



Pan number one!



Pan number two!


Pan number three!



And pan number four!!


Of course we have our favorites and funniest ones!


Ducky made a yellow snowman!



His blue Rambo duck that is an "ice cold killer"



And his sick snowman that is green!


Mine weren't as creative but I had three favorites!



My traditional candy cane with glitter red icing



My duck complete with a bow!



And my boring snowman!

We had a ton of fun and now have even more goodies to eat at the house!

No comments: