Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas decor!

I figured because I post about our Halloween decor every year I should do it with our Christmas decor as well, at least for this year anyway!


The outside of my house! Well most of it anyway!


The deer hanging out in the front yard, complete with "water"


My mom's beloved snowman.

And our outside nativity.


Inside we have tree number one! Sorry I know this is the most horrible picture! It's a white, silver, and blue tree.


Then we have tree number two which would be our skinny red, green, and white tree!

Tree three is our family tree with our favorite, random, homemade, and hand me down ornaments! So this tree is graced with my Maleficent, Backstreet Boys, rubber ducky, Phoenix Suns, nurse's aid, and cupcake ornaments!

We have six stockings for us and then a bone one for Raven.


It's winter wonderland........


atop the kitchen cabinets!

We have snowmen.....

hanging out in the family room.

And Santas in the living room.

And lastly we have to have my nativity sets! This year I decided not to get too crazy with putting them out.


We have one on top of the entertainment center. Sorry this picture is horrible but don't you love Sean Connery as Henry Jones Senior. Gotta love Indiana Jones!

I put four on the sewing machine.

One on the vanity.

Another on the satellite box.


Three and a half...


And one and a half on the cubby shelf.


Two sit above the DVD player.


And lastly four on the piano! And if you were keeping track that would equal 18 of my almost 40 nativity sets that I got out!

I love when our house is decorated for Christmas and how fabulous it looks!

No comments: