Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Temple


On December 2nd I went through the Temple! It was awesome and something that I felt was completely the right thing for me to do!


Here is me after in front of the Temple.


My mom and me!


And me and my Aunt Barb.

I of course had a ton more family and friends there but they all had already left to head home or to my house before we got pictures.

Now of course us Mormon folk (and I say that will all love!) like any excuse to eat! I mean we get together after funerals to eat ham and potatoes most of the time! So this was of course another reason to get together and stuff our faces with yummy homemade Mexican food at my house! So enjoy these next few complete random pictures of us visiting and eating!


















Did you notice all the finger licking in these photos??

Again it was a perfect and beautiful day and thanks for everyone that was there and for your support!!

No comments: