Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday baking 2010!


It's time again for the Larson's Christmas goodie day of baking!!


I was all ready in my new and fabulous cupcake apron made by the even more fabulous Maria!


My dad started out like always with his most tasty fudge!


Don't worry he licked the spoon when he was all done........I think.


My mom made her yummy popcorn balls! Doesn't this song make you want to sing "What's going work? TEAM WORK!!


Making some popcorn balls!


I made cupcakes for Julie's bridal shower and enlisted the help of Emma and Karli to make....


These flower cupcakes! I also made sugar cookies, rice krispiestreats, and chocolate chip cookies. And my mom made magic bars, pound cake, and peanut brittle! Needless to say it is very tasty at our house right now!

No comments: