Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgivng 2010!


Since I had to work on Thanksgiving my family went up North or to the Dunes so Llama and I enjoyed Thanksgiving together at home this year!


This is what I ate at lunch for my Thanksgiving dinner!


And this would be my second piece of pie while at work! I didn't get pictures of plate of Maria's AMAZING ham, my ham sandwich that I had later in the afternoon with Maria's ham, my plate of veggies because I have to be healthy, and the two cupcakes.


Once I rolled out of work and got home Llama and I had our Thanksgiving dinner of our Outback leftovers!


Llama had pasta with shrimp


I had steak and lobster!


Llama was very happy!


And I couldn't complain either!

It was a very awesome and low key Thanksgiving!

No comments: