Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Suns game!

On the 11th of November (yes I know I'm behind) Lynsey and I scored some free tickets to the Phoenix Suns vs the Sacramento Kings game! Thank you to the awesome and fabulous lady and gave us the tickets!


Now all of the games I have ever been too I have been up in the way top section where the players look like little ants. But these were our seats! I thought they were awesome!


My boys warming up!


More warming up!


And even more warm-up!


Some defense!



Some more defense!


And I first half free throw!


At half time the Dancing Dad's came out!


These guys who ranged in age from 20 something to over 50 were pretty much awesome!


And I'm completely convinced that my dad must try out next year! Can't you see him doing this!!



Then of course at half time I had to get a lot of pictures of them warming up since they were now closer to my side of the court.



More warm-up!



And even more warm-up!


And guess what this is....more warm-up!



And now it's on to the second half!


Yeah it was pretty much awesome! And we won 103 to 89!

And yes I am aware that it took me over a month to post this but oh well!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

I just love you! you have all these fun things you are always doing! We need to get together! You need to come see my cute house and next time you are going to a SUNS game.... let me know, you can park at our house and we can drop you curb side and then pick you up!:) We are so close to the arena