Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family pictures 2010


Every two years we try to get family pictures for our Christmas cards! So now I bring you the Larson 2010 family pictures! Enjoy some of my favorites with a little of my commentary!














Me and my Karli Rachon!


And I had to have a picture of me in the pink chair!


My bros!


Not the best one of us but the wall behind us was very cute!





Ewwwww!





Okay so I have to tell you about this story! Llama was not the biggest fan of us going and getting pictures taken as you can tell by his face in some of the pictures we have taken. Well my mom wanted one of us on this bench and I after one or two of them were taken I looked on the ground and found something I knew would make Llama's torment a little better! On the ground was a clear condom out of the packet, luckily it didn't look like it was open! So I leaned over as my dad was getting ready to set the camera up again for another picture and said "Llama look at the ground." He did and of course got the biggest and best smile and we both started laughing and joking how this very bench was most likely used for something other then pictures recently!


Another Llama story was this picture. We were all suppose to stand there and get this picture but right when the picture was getting ready to take Llama decided to be different and jump!


So we all decided that was a fabulous idea so we did it....... all but Llama who again made this a funny picture. I love both of these pictures!





Isn't this a good one of my mommy!


When I see this one all I think of is Captain Morgan!





Poor Ducky had a hard time turning his head around this way to look at the camera.


So we all turned and looked right except for Llama who decided to stick with the left!


I love this walking one!


I completely love this one! When it is blown up bigger it is even cooler!











Konner playing in the shoe!


And Llama's picture!


This is the one that my mom loves!


Our fun one!


And lastly my dad wanted us all to look up so of course Llama had to look down!

No comments: