Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2015

One Year!


Exactly one year ago today, right down to the minute!


I became a Mommy!


And Ron became a Daddy!

One year ago our baby girl was born!

Miss Rondalynn Izabella Truex!

How can a year go by so fast? I honestly feel like we just brought her home from the hospital or that they just wheeled me out of my c-section into recovery with Ron pushing our precious bundle in the bassinet behind us!

This year has been the most amazing adventure I've ever been on and even in the hard times I loved every second of it!

I was born to be a mommy! I knew that the very second the doctor in the ER came in and told me my labs came back that I was pregnant and about three to four weeks along that this was my calling!

At that same moment I also fell completely in love with her and that love just grew and grew with every ultrasound, every thump of that galloping heart, every movement in my tummy, when her cries filled the OR and became the most beautiful sound in the world, and when I finally saw her precious and beautiful face for the first time and she calmed down and opened her eyes to look at me as soon as I said hello to her for that first time!

It's true what they say it's love at first sight and you are filled with more love than you could ever think possible and that love has just grow each and every day since her birth!

I love waking up to her cute, happy, smiling face and watching her learn and grow each and every day!

It has honestly been the fastest year of my life and with each milestone she hit I was shocked at how fast it seemed to come and how proud I was that she had reached it!

I thank the Lord every day for trusting and blessing me with this beautiful little girl and for this first year we have had together!

So to my baby girl..........

I love you more than words will ever be able to describe and I'm so happy and proud to be your mommy!


Happy 1st Birthday Squeaky!

I can't wait to see what the next year and every year after that has in store for us!

No comments: