Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas 2014 Part 1!


I love Christmas but this year I was even more excited for it because it was Rondalynn's First Christmas!!

So of course I took a ton of pictures and had to break it into two posts!

I won't put too much captions or stories in the posts so the post isn't 10 pages long!


Here are the cookies for Santa!

I had forgotten to decorate them the day before or earlier that day so I did this in like 15 minutes at 11pm!

Not bad a all!



Also a mommy fail was she ate all the carrots not thinking of the reindeer the a couple days before Christmas. But I'm sure they will forgive her and mommy will remember next year! Hahaha!



After Santa came!


Santa loved the cookies and milk and left this cute little note for Rondalynn!




All of our stockings! Mommy actually has a purple Phoenix Suns stockings but for some reason it wasn't where I thought it was so I used a normal stand by stocking for this year. But next year my beloved Suns stocking will be there instead!




I couldn't help myself and had to take a picture in the dark after Santa came!!


Of course since Rondalynn doesn't understand the whole getting up early yet we decided when she got up we would get up then.

Most of the time she is up around 7 so my inner "It's Christmas!!!" child was fine with that! But nope she slept in until a little after 9!!

I won't lie I considered "accidentally" dropping a book or something close to the bed to see if it would wake her up!

Anyway I got her these super cute soft fleece Christmas pajamas with Santa and a little girl reindeer on them for her to wear to bed on Christmas Eve. The tag on them said 12 months so like her other 12 month pajamas I figured it would fit just like them, a little growing room but still fit!

Do you see the issue with this pair?

I pulled her out of her bed and she had both feet down one leg!

I did feel bad because I don't know when in the night she did that and to me it would be uncomfortable but she was totally fine with it!

So I went to change her and fix her pajamas before we opened up gifts and she had her own gift for us and all over the pajamas! So we had to get into another pair of winter pajamas!


After we got that taken care of I put her on the floor and of course the first place she went was to the coffee table and the plate of the cookies that Santa left.

It was Christmas and she hadn't eaten breakfast so I let her have a part of a cookie. She ate all the frosting off of it and some of the cookie but preferred the frosting of course like most little kids do!




Finally after her cookie breakfast we sat her over by the tree and what Santa left!

He left out this ride on elephant for her!



But when we put her on it she was not having it and would just scream! She loves playing with and pushing it but we are working on the riding aspect!


Then it was time to open her gifts!

We had to start each gift for her and show her what to do but she caught on pretty fast!






When she opened the blocks Santa left for her and her baby brother she got all excited and was trying to get them out of the bag. So Daddy opened it up and they started playing with them.

I'm pretty sure Ron was having just as much if not more fun than she was with them!













How is this not the cutest thing ever!!




Rondalynn lost interest in the gifts after a bit and since we were still going over to my parents and then back home when Shelia and the kids got there we decided to let her open the rest of her gifts with all of us that afternoon.

So we let in Socrates, the birthday boy, to open his gifts!

He gets really excited to open them and bounces around like crazy so the pictures of him opening them are a little blurry!





He was very excited about his dragons that we got him and the stocking of toys that Santa brought him!

So there is part one of Christmas 2014!

Tomorrow I'll post the second part!

No comments: