Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2015

Blog Headers 2014!


A couple years ago Ron got me this awesome computer program that I can make picture collages, cards, invites, and headers for my blogs!

I completely love this program and use it all the time!

So like last year I decided I would show case last year's blog headers that I made with it!


January before Rondalynn!


January after Rondalynn!


February!


March!


April!


May!


June!


July!


August!


September!


October!


November!


And lastly December!

It's also fun to look back and these and see how much we have grown and added to the year! I can't believe how little Rondalynn was and how fast this pregnancy with Little Bean has gone but it's amazing to have it mini journal like this!

No comments: