Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Batman Girl!


Even though we are having Rondalynn's Birthday party next month after the baby is born because it would just be easier on everyone.

But Ron and I decided that we still wanted to give her our birthday gift to her the night of her actual birthday.

While shopping around Christmas time I found a Batman and Robin push and walk car that is normally a little over $50 but all the toys there where 50% off.

Since Rondalynn loves Batman I thought it would be a perfect birthday gift!

After calling Ron to tell him about it we decided to get it and it would be her birthday present.

So I put it in my cart, did the rest of my shopping, and then went to check out. The lady scanned my other items and my total was at around $16 so as I got my wallet out of the bag I excepted to turn around and see it go up $25 but instead it only went up just under $10!

I asked her if that was right and she said yep the toys today were marked down even more than the sale signs said!

I was super excited!!

Finally her birthday night rolled around and Ron got the box out and showed Rondalynn. She at first was hesitate to what it was but when Ron pushed one of the buttons and Batman started talking she was over to the box in seconds and Daddy wasn't getting it out of the box fast enough!



As soon as Ron put her on it she went right for the buttons and was so excited!



She has going backwards down no problem but we are still working on driving forward! She loved it when Daddy would drive her around!


This is my favorite picture! I had called her name so she would look at me so I could take more pictures and she looked up waved bye-bye and started blowing me kisses! Obviously she had places to go and things to do with her sweet Batman wheels!

Another plus of the Batman car is she will now ride on the elephant we got her for Christmas without crying or protest!

Of course we will have a small gift for her to open at her party from us but I'm so glad we gave her this gift on her actually birthday!

No comments: